Family Pic Nov 2015

Family Pic Nov 2015

Monday, February 20, 2012

Snow day!

I know I said I would post about Marina in more detail, but we had a really busy weekend.  I am working on it!!  We just received all of our dossier documents last night....so let the paper-chasing being : )  But in the meantime, I wanted to share some pictures of the kids from today.  Last night was the first real snow accumulation we have had here in Virginia this winter.  Aaron has been WAITING and WAITING for snow that he can go out and play in.  He was extremely excited and had so much fun.  It's so funny that in many of the pictures I take of him, his eyes are closed because he smiles so big!! Here they are.....and I promise to post more about Marina coming into our hearts soon.

Aaron, Evan, Camren (friend), and Regan

Ethan

Aaron

Regan

Evan

No comments:

Post a Comment